1.8

Dissatisfied with their way of charging me for shipping after checkout, and once I asked for a refund, it's been complete silence from them.I email multiple time and even (somehow) managed to get someone on the phone and say "I will issue a refund and send you an email confirmation", four days ago, and I've yet to receive my refund, or my bike and bars.

*** YOU SGV BICYCLES, GIVE ME MY MONEY.

The company hours are limited and they do not return phone calls and once you ask for a refund, they stop responding to any emails.Completely unacceptable.

Reason of review: REFUND.

Had an Experience with SGV Bicycles?

Comments

wow that is bs

Dicks Sporting Goods - New Shoes  or NOT  New Shoes Dicks Sporting Goods "I placed my first online order with Dicks on 7/11/17 for a pair of Nike running shoes for a birthday gift for a friend. I received the shoes on 7/14/17..." Read more Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Safishing - Salt Armour, SA Company are horrible at fulfilling orders Safishing "I placed an order from Salt Armour for a package that included a shirt, straw hat, and three face shields for fishing. Payment was immediately charged to my card so..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more